HIKVISION DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) Latest Firmware to fix issues please?

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1/4P(B) NVR with three Hikvision DS-2CD2087G2-LU 8MP Gen2 ColorVu cameras.

About 8 months ago I found an update on this forum that allowed me to use the LED lights on the cameras as a trigger?

The other day in my wisdom I updated the software as it was a higher version number.
Since the update I have had issues, it seems the version 4.30.085.210409 I have now installed does not have all the settings on the GUI and the GUI is very basic missing the menus with icons etc.

Now the LED lights on the cameras are not being turned on when an alert is triggered?

When I open the program in the browser I used to be able to access the cameras via a blue link in camera management, now the links to the cameras have disappeared and there is no way to access the camera settings.

The three cameras are plugged directly into the NVR.

I have reset the cameras, played with network settings rebooted the NVR and still no link to the cameras settings.

Using SADP it only finds the NVR and not any of the cameras?

I had it tuned to perfection and I had to bugga it all with an update.

The versions of Hikvision seem to be all over the place, some have a practical GUI and some have not much just basic.

Any help would be appreciated please, thanks.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do you still have a copy of the previous firmware? Best bet is to roll back and then resist the urge to update when you system is already tuned to perfection.

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you still have a copy of the previous firmware? Best bet is to roll back and then resist the urge to update when you system is already tuned to perfection.
No, searched everywhere for the firmware and can't find it, I have no idea what version it was.

Get your point about updating,

I was just looking at the
Hikvision DS-7604NI-I1-4P
They say it replaced the one I have and is more compatible with ColorVu cameras, would that be the better option you think?

netnode

n3wb
Reaction score
For the info of others, I ended up upgrading the NVR and the hyperlink in the camera setting was still missing.

It's an easy fix now I know how to do it.

here is the answer and step FOUR is the crucial bit!