Hikvision DS-HD1 parts

kozmo2k

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Where can I source the Power Kit and Wire Harness, that are part of the installation kit for the DS-HD1 Door Bell?
I bought a used door bell, it had everything else in the box, except the Power Kit.
I tested the door bell, seems to work fine, but need the other parts for proper installation with a chime.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

wannabe

n3wb
Reaction score
I found one at REMO for $10 but can't get the mechanical chime to work. EZVIZ said they thought my power kit was bad but won't sell them under any circumstances. The REMO one is all I could find. I opened it up and compared them. The circuit board is the same but the REMO has about 400 ohms in resistors where as the EZVIZ DB1 from a year ago was about 700 OHMs in chips. I haven't measured either with an ohm meter. The DB1 is the same as the DS-HD1 from what I have read however there are variants and production dates probably involved.

Dreamscape

n3wb
Reaction score
Any updates to this? I'm in the same boat, missing power kit and wiring harness

Dreamscape

n3wb
Reaction score
This is the only aftermarket power kit I was able to find:
Power Kit
Thanks for the reply, have you paired this w the DS HD1 successfully? I see in your original post you mentioned you had difficulty with the the mechanical chime.
Thanks again

kozmo2k

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Doorbell works fine, I only had to upgrade the old transformer for a proper installation. I did not have an issue with the mechanical chime.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk