HikVision DS-HD1 timesync issue

Nolesfan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello -

I have installed probably 40-45 of these and had zero issues for clients. In this case, I have a client that I have installed (and replaced with a second unit, still having the same issue)

When I install and configure the doorbell, I choose the correct time zone, CT -5. The onscreen time for the doorbell is reflected correctly in the ONVIF video output to the NVR and in the Hik Connect app. A day or two later the client will call me to let me know that it is off again (the clock display on just this doorbell goes back to GMT. The Dahua NVR and the Ubiquiti Edgerouter still reflect the correct CT time (-5)

Has anyone else ran into this situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-tim

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello -

I have installed probably 40-45 of these and had zero issues for clients. In this case, I have a client that I have installed (and replaced with a second unit, still having the same issue)

When I install and configure the doorbell, I choose the correct time zone, CT -5. The onscreen time for the doorbell is reflected correctly in the ONVIF video output to the NVR and in the Hik Connect app. A day or two later the client will call me to let me know that it is off again (the clock display on just this doorbell goes back to GMT. The Dahua NVR and the Ubiquiti Edgerouter still reflect the correct CT time (-5)

Has anyone else ran into this situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-tim
I would ask this question in this Thread:

Please include firmware version too...