Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ah no, already looking for 2 years :)

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
I noted , after 8003 firmware update, the video channel opening from inner station to outer one (no incoming calls, just to look at the outside camera) is delayed
Pushing outdoor wiev was almost immediate, now I have to wait 2-3 seconds for video to appears.
What about yours ?
Should I update inner station also ?

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
And another question....
Is it possible to open audio channel with door station from a sip phone ?
Calling 8003's extension number I get an "unavailable".....

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Don't have issues with it..
Calling outdoor station is not possible, but I is conference... Although, I'm now testing another approach to use Isapi instead of sip

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
Well configuration is so tricky, when they change things and without any clear working principle explanation....
hk6320 has a "sip server settings" to configure pbx registration , then there is a "intercom" -> "extension settings" where is possible to add "indoor extensions", further "network" -> "group network settings" allows to set the device as indoor station with its own sip number or indoor extension .... really confusing :confused:

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah , it is indeed :)

I try to use everything now with SDK for events, and ISAPi for open door commands and other stuff

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
Any windows free sip softphone with free H264 video codec included to do few tests ??

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
it works for me, but linphone desktop windows doesnt have early media, only media after pickup

linphone on android does also have early media

1643029733748.png

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
When I try to enable H264 it starts a download by Cisco and ends with "cannot install h264"....

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah, i have it enabled, uses it a lot for testing with my 8003 , installed it long time ago, dont remeber actually it downloaded another codec

maybe you need to start the tool "as administrator" ?

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
Just seen someone has reported this behavior four days ago, as a bug into github.....

oknet

n3wb
Reaction score
Cattura.JPG

;);)

Workaround :

manually download openh264-2.1.0-win32.dll, rename it to openh264.dll and move it to Linphone\plugins\mediastreamer

libmsopenh264.dll was already in that folder in my installation too...

si458

n3wb
Reaction score
hey all,

i wondered if anybodys has luck with retrieving the call log from the ds-kd8003-ime intercom?

i would like to get the following info from it if its possible without going to the intercom monitors
1. when the call button was pressed
2. when the staff use the cards or code
3. when the button was pressed to leave

i can see real-time events when im running the IVMS-4200 but sadly im a remote worker and the software is on my laptop so im not stationed at the site sadly 24/7 to leave the software running

when i go into the video intercom and call log option inside ivms-4200 when i click query its just blank nothing is retrieved or happens?

we have 2 DS-KH6320-WTE1 monitors setup in master/slave, but they dont have SD cards inside them as i dont believe i need them but i could be wrong?