Hikvision DS-KH6320 -WTE2 only visible when wifi turned on

Gjd

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently bought a second hand 2 wire DS-KH6320-WTE2(B) indoor station with the intention of using it as an indoor extension. My current 2 wire setup is a DS-KH8340-TCE2 indoor station connected to a door station DS-KV8103-IME2 via a distributor DS-KAD709. The problem I’m having is that the new KH6320 indoor station only connects to the door station and is only visible on IVMS 4200 and the SADP app when I turn on its wifi. With the wifi turned off it can’t see the door station nor is it visible in the apps, nor can I ping it from my PC. Its on the same subnet as the existing door station and indoor station, with a fixed IP and is definitely getting power from the distributor as it powers up. I suspect either the DS-KH6320-WTE2(B) isn’t compatible with the DS-KAD709, there is a fault with it, or I have configured it incorrectly. Any advice on whether the DS-KH6320 -WTE2(B) should work with the DS-KAD709, how I can rule out a fault in the basic 2 wire IP connectivity from the DS-KH6320 or anything else might be the issue? Thanks.