Hikvision DS-KV6103 and DS-KV6113

pacitzu

n3wb
Reaction score
I found these two doorbells on the Hikvision website

but I can't find any reviews. Do you recommend them?

o3odjjxp.png

DS-KV6103
Plastic Villa Door Station without card read & 485 & wifi &indicators

• Support web configuration
  • Nice industry design, IP65;
  • 1-ch Indoor station access control;
  • Noise suppression and echo cancellation
  • 2MP HD Camera with IR supplement
  • Standard PoE/ 12 VDC
DS-KV6113
Plastic Villa Door Station with card read & 485 &indicators

• Support Wifi (Only available in DS-KV6113-WPE1 model), convenient setting up and no wiring required
  • Nice industry design, IP65, 2 indicator integrated;
  • Internal Mifare card reader, 1-ch Indoor station access control;
  • Standard PoE/ 12 VDC

Last edited:

Peter EC

n3wb
Reaction score
I will have a pack of those arriving by monday 27.02 - I will let you know if they are worth their price (after testing). As far as I know they are a part of 2nd generation of IP intercoms (the modular station) and should work well with DS-KH6320 or DS-KH8350.

Reactions: gtj

alfaclvi

n3wb
Reaction score
I found these two doorbells on the Hikvision website

but I can't find any reviews. Do you recommend them?

View attachment 53327

DS-KV6103
Plastic Villa Door Station without card read & 485 & wifi &indicators

• Nice industry design, IP65;
  • 1-ch Indoor station access control;
  • Standard PoE/ 12 VDC
DS-KV6113
Plastic Villa Door Station with card read & 485 &indicators

• Support Wifi (Only available in DS-KV6113-WPE1 model), convenient setting up and no wiring required
  • Nice industry design, IP65, 2 indicator integrated;
  • Internal Mifare card reader, 1-ch Indoor station access control;
  • Standard PoE/ 12 VDC
DS-KV6113-WPE1

Infra Red is faulty. First two days it was OK. Possible Firmware problem or Voltage problem(needs more than 12V DC ?). Infra Red IR is not enabled. The only way to enable is during day light, put a thick black cloth on lens and the moment that Day/Night mode changes to Night and ring lights, the infra also lights on red and remain ON. This cannot happen during night. If Night mode is already enabled, the ring light is ON and you put a black thick cloth in front of the lens then the Infra Red is NOT enabled. The only way to enable at night is to light a torche, the mode in three seconds goes to Day, the ring light goes OFF, then put a black cloth in front of lens and the infra Red lights up steady red. Removing the cloth two millimeters from lens the infra goes OFF but putting this back, the infra DO NOT light ON. Tried also, rather than Automatic day/night mode, the Day only mode, the Night only mode and the Time setting for Day/Night(Needed reboot even not mentioned otherwise device is confused). None of them made Infra Red to be enabled. This is silly.

Do not ever, when in Advanced Remote Configuration, change in System Maintenance the System Type from Full Digital System to Semi-Digital System. Your device will reboot but this will never stop rebooting and it will be useless.

Backlight Compensation setting gives error Error code HCNetsdk.dll[11].(Data transmition failed, incorrect data to or from the device) and is not saved

Wide Dynamic Level, when WDR is enabled, can only be adjusted through Basic Remote Configuration and not through the Advanced Remote Configuration

The picture is perfect, the connection is easy if you have done this before and you don't confuse router's ip's with internal Station ip's and gateways. Some times you need to unplug plug RJ45 and to turn OFF Wi-Fi from Indoor Station

I ordered a new one KV6113 to check infra. If first one one is faulty I will send this back
According to this page Hikvision DS-KV6113-WPE1 kopen? | WebStore4
the firmware will be updated Q1 or Q2 2020

Last edited: