Hikvision EN R6 Firmware 5.4.4

simon247

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks @venturis. I probably should have cleared out my browser cache and retried. I'll try again tonight.

Not sure why it's taking you a while to display a live feed on your iPad. Loading it up through my iPad and iPhone is almost instantaneous. Is it only happening on your iPad? I assume you're trying to access the cameras via their local IPs? Hikvision recently launched their iVMS-4500HD app on iPad which seems very similar to the iVMS-4500 app (I actually prefer the iVMS-4500 app to the HD version). Perhaps give that a go?

I was really hoping 5.4.4 would give me the option to set separate image settings for day and night without having to set scheduled day and night times. I can't complain though as the biggest issue I found prior to 5.4.4 was the pulsating images on H264+. Here's to hoping it will be introduced in the next firmware update.

Lorian

n3wb
Reaction score
Still trying to get my head around MIN and MAX settings - does it mean it will only trigger if the moving object is in the area (or crosses the line) if its between MIN and MAX size object? What if it's bigger than MAX in only one dimension?