HIKVISION HWI-D121 goes offline when remote playback

bvj197222

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an installation of iVMS-4200, ver 2.4.1.3 which works perfectly. I have installed 4 cameras, and the video is recorded on a local USB-disk connected to the computer that I use for recording. I can watch, do remote playback, no problem. On this site I have HID22F cameras, firmware 5.3.0.

My second installation is also a 2.4.1.3 (also tried version 3.1.1), and it works nice with my two first cameras; Camera type IPD24-2.8MM. The installation is the same, with a local USB-disk doing the recording. It records everything, storage is working and I can do the remote playback w no problem. It's fast and easy. Then I bought three additional cameras, HWI-D121H. Installation was fine, the recording is fine. However, when I try to watch the remote playback searching for files the camera goes off line! I have a continuous ping towards all cameras, and they are 100% (no loss). They are also connected directly to the same switch, same subnet, no firewall/routing. Everything works perfectly, except for when I try to do remote playback on those three cameras. As soon as I double-click on the camera in iVMS to search for recordings the camera goes off line! When I cancel the search it comes back online after a minute or two.

See encl video

Attachments