Hikvision ip cam - ds-2cd2055fwd-i

Arif Harun

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am newbie and need some advise and help from all of you.

I just bought and installed Hikvision as below:

(1) NVR - ds-7608ni-k2/8p
(2) 6 pieces x ds-2cd2055fwd-i

Recently around 4-5 days i found that one by one camera become condensation. At first only two cameras, then now okay, after 2 days it happen to others cameras, then okay, and today i found another cameras was condensation. I would need advise from you about this issue.

Another concern is I already login the NVR and the camera from website. As I can see this camera have WDR but when i login to it, there is no such WDR setting in website.

Please help me ..........

Arif Harun

n3wb
Reaction score
For you information, this cameras have WDR function, but when i m login through website i cannot find it. For me the cameras and nvr is quite latest even i know I-version is more latest, but there's a function for H.265,Exir and others. And for your information, i already use 'virtual host' facility in the NVR web GUI to access the camera web GUI but yes i am still cannot find the WDR setting. Someone please help me.

Attachments

Last edited:

GCoco

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Use Virtual Host to get to the camera, select Image, then select Blacklight settings. You will find the WDR setting there.

Not sure about the condensation issue.

Arif Harun

n3wb
Reaction score
Use Virtual Host to get to the camera, select Image, then select Blacklight settings. You will find the WDR setting there.
Do you know how about the condensation on the camera? I have 6 of this cameras and so far two of that already okay but another two still condensation at night. Weird thing my place got no raining previous 4 days. Any Idea on this, as i would say this not suppose to happen to mini bullet camera.

#PS: about the WDR setting i' ll go back home and reconfirm later. Thanks

GCoco

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have had at least 40 Hik cameras over the years and have never had a condensation issue. Hopefully someone else can help yuo with that.

Arif Harun

n3wb
Reaction score

Not sure about the condensation issue.
Hi finally...thank you i can find wdr setting in camera...

Arif Harun

n3wb
Reaction score
They kind of hide it don't they?
Yeah..the clue is you need to click on image..and my thought is the page similiar like nvr page so i won't click the image..hahaha..now my condensation issue still not solve..distributor ask to monitor 3 days