Hikvision KB6003 not working in Hik-connect, can visit website, other issues

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi folks. I have a KB6003 that seems to be working. I'm using firmware V1.4.62 build 180515 and I'm connecting to my Dahua NVR. However, I can't seem to get into it with my hikconnect android app anymore. It always registers offline. Is this something that can be fixed? Also, if I connect in the Dahua NVR, it always just calls it "Camera 11" and not the name of the camera, plus it doesn't let me actually change the name. Is it possible I'm connecting to it wrong or something?

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, mine I think is the Kodak or RCA or whatever version that is just rebadged. I have the HikConnect Firmware on it though. I tried the link you gave, litedev.sgp.hik-connect.com and it didn't work....

StewartM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The renaming issue could be port related. From the Dahau NVR, please post a screen capture of the camera settings to help identify the problem. If the device is rebranded, please post the manufacture's model number.

To narrow down the Hikconnect issue, are you able to access the KB6003 network settings via the webGUI?

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is odd. When I try to connect, I can get the login but then when I sign in I get this "Network Abnormal" error.

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How do I reboot the camera? I can't connect via hikconnect and the NVR seems to think it's working

kruuth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
OK I can see it in ivms-4200 but when I press the button I get "no platform registered"

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cutting power to your doorbell transformer would reboot it. Or, disconnect one of the wires on the transformer and reconnect it

thestooge

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I get "no platform registered"
this is usually a wifi problem - your phone (app) and doorbell need to be on the same ssid. did you change your phone's wifi ssid or the house wifi name recently?