Hikvision NVR 7604 NI - Setting up Audio , cant hear mic from NVR - Pics inside

cctvuknut

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've connected a mic to one of my Hikvision cameras and the only way I can hear this when logged into the camera is to start the 2 way audio as circled in the attached picture , I can then hear this fine

Bizarrely the mute / unmute audio button with volume slider doesn't appear to work or do anything ? Can anyone tell me why ?

When viewing the camera from my NVR I just cant get the audio to play through my attached monitor , I have enabled audio recording but cant seem to hear the mic when live view or playback

Can anyone help ?

Audio 2 .jpgAudio .jpg

milkisbad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On your Video setting for the camera (the menu where you can change the resolution), make sure the stream type says 'Video & Audio' i think you have it on Video Stream only which is why you can't hear it.

cctvuknut

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On your Video setting for the camera (the menu where you can change the resolution), make sure the stream type says 'Video & Audio' i think you have it on Video Stream only which is why you can't hear it.
Your the man thanks !!! , this was it , soooo obvious now but I overlooked this setting THANKS !!!