Hikvision NVR DS-7104N-SN/P DDNS / HiDDNS setup "Invalid operation"

mon

n3wb
Reaction score
I changed it to www.hik-connect.com , but still can not add the device , and P2P registration show offline.

which website i need to use to can allow me to register P2P.
what mistake i m doing and what are steps i need to follow. please help i m really stuck in this now.

Attachments

shaoalan79

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anybody who couldn't make the p2p worked, pls double check your 'prefer ddns server' and 'alternative ddns server' setting, pls point it to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 or any known ddns server that you know is working correctly, say your router's address.

Without a correct DDNS server address, your machine can't point itself to Hik-connect.com

jtcambel

n3wb
Reaction score
The Picture above is correct, you can use the international ezviz site, you just have to set it up as custom as show in the above picture. It works just fine on my 7832n.
The Picture above is correct, you can use the international ezviz site, you just have to set it up as custom as show in the above picture. It works just fine on my 7832n.
Hi Sir, I also have 7832n Chinese Hikvision NVR but there's "custom" checkbox. I have been having problem to view my NVR outside my network. Please help me. Thank you