Hikvision NVR DS-7616NI-I2 - new firmware V4.1.54 build180621

sfnetwork

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
A new firmware was released but I can’t find any release notes or information about it...
I won't do it without any detail... Anybody has information about this?

DOWNLOAD PORTAL

Last edited:

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
was this the firmware that takes away the (firmware upgrade option from the web gui)?

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so annoying
could have bug fixs etc

thinking of back dating my nvr to 3.4
so many bugs

venturis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 7608NI-I/8P that came with firmware 4.1.50 out of the box. I am wondering if I am better off rolling back the firmware to version 3.xx and is it possible?

I seem to be having a lot of issues setting up my cams on the NVR. More than I should. I wondered if the version 4.1.50 firmware had a few bugs that might be resolved by rolling back the firmware.

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
just add the cams to the nvr poe ports then it should set them up auto

venturis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
just add the cams to the nvr poe ports then it should set them up auto
I am having trouble setting the Motion Detection events. I keep getting a "Parameter Error" when i try to apply settings on one of my cams. Another camera of the same model and firmware works fine.
I can't seem to work out how to sync the motion detection mask on the NVR and the camera. If I set it on the NVR I find it does not apply to the camera. If I set the mask in the camera, it does not apply to the NVR.
Done all the usual reboots, defaulting cams and NVR, updated camera firmware, re-installed Webcomponents, tried different computer, only using Internet Explorer. Nothing seems to work properly.
I had previously PCNVR4200 and never had these issues. Starting to wonder if NVR firmware is the problem hence why I asked if it can be rolled back.

sfnetwork

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I had V4.1.50 build180227 for a while now, no issue at all so not sure if downgrading would help you situation, could try I guess...
At this point I would try upgrading first...

But it bugs me not having any information on this new version... If others say they upgraded and no new problem reported, I could upgrade myself I guess...

venturis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Updated to 4.1.54 through the web interface. No problems. In fact the "parameter error" problem seems to have resolved itself. So I can at least I can claim that it fixed one problem.

venturis

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ive updated to 4.1.60 on my 7608NI-I2/8P with nothing unusual to report. All seems to be working.