HIKVISION Plate form Glitch

egypro

n3wb
Reaction score
I found most of hikvision dvr/nvr recently after removing IVMS4500 from app store ,is different in the hard ware , and has glitches in the software specially firmwares of 2021-2022
the most important problem is on PLATFORM , most of them although it has Encryption Key stream but its useless like if it doesn't exist ,
if you change the encryption key it will still working on other phones that previously added to ,and there is no unbind button on the dvr/nvr plus if you try to unbind thro the app ,it will not work
plus another problem
if iam using ivms4500 and i add a system to couple phones ,then i change the password , it will stay work on these phones
it looklike the nvrs/dvrs in the market now is not real hikvision and not oem hikvision , and its imitations specially the power socket is changed and look different
any one has any ideas about this

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I found most of hikvision dvr/nvr recently after removing IVMS4500 from app store ,is different in the hard ware , and has glitches in the software specially firmwares of 2021-2022
the most important problem is on PLATFORM , most of them although it has Encryption Key stream but its useless like if it doesn't exist ,
if you change the encryption key it will still working on other phones that previously added to ,and there is no unbind button on the dvr/nvr plus if you try to unbind thro the app ,it will not work
plus another problem
if iam using ivms4500 and i add a system to couple phones ,then i change the password , it will stay work on these phones
it looklike the nvrs/dvrs in the market now is not real hikvision and not oem hikvision , and its imitations specially the power socket is changed and look different
any one has any ideas about this
Sorry - I, for one, have no idea what you are asking about, ot trying to tell us about.

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nothing changed, tbh new LPR is even better. ivms4500 was horrible in any regards anyway