Hikvision PTZ Corner Mount for <90 Degree Corner

Reaction score
I am looking to install a Hikvision PTZ camera on a corner that is approximately an 80 Degree angle. As a result the standard right angle corner mount will not sit squarely on the corner. This results in an obstructed view down one side of the shopping center.

tempImageTlge7T.jpgtempImageqJ19l2.jpg

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
I am looking to install a Hikvision PTZ camera on a corner that is approximately an 80 Degree angle. As a result the standard right angle corner mount will not sit squarely on the corner. This results in an obstructed view down one side of the shopping center.

View attachment 177551View attachment 177553
What about using something to push the one side out where it mounts? Such as galvanized washers that sit between the wall and the mount?

Reaction score
What about using something to push the one side out where it mounts? Such as galvanized washers that sit between the wall and the mount?
Yes. I am going to try that. But it may require longer TapCon screws to accept the number of washers required to square the camera. Was hoping there might be some fabricated 80 degree mount. Thanks for the reply.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Doubt you'll find anything other than a 90 degree mount. Let us know how it works out.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
That looks good enough to me given the application as long as it's attached well. But if you really need it to be 80 you could have one made pretty easily. Any half-decent metal fab shop could crank that out. Just a few bends on a press brake and you have a pattern to drill the holes. Or might be able to rework that one a little.