Hikvision Push Notifications

Reaction score
Hello,

is it possible to change the tones of the push notifications via the Hikvision app under iOS?
I would like to have a different sound when someone walks through my camera so I can distinguish if it is an unimportant message or a message from my camera!

Thanks for the info

Peter

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sorry, haven't played with it. Will give it a try when I get some time

fullboogie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
On my android I am unable to change the tone from the OEM Hik tone. In the app, under settings, there is a setting for alert tone. You can tick "soft" or "loud", and then there is a "custom" button that brings up your phone's list of notification sounds. Any time I've tried to use one of those custom sounds it just defaults back to "soft". Not sure why.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On my android I am unable to change the tone from the OEM Hik tone. In the app, under settings, there is a setting for alert tone. You can tick "soft" or "loud", and then there is a "custom" button that brings up your phone's list of notification sounds. Any time I've tried to use one of those custom sounds it just defaults back to "soft". Not sure why.
On Adroid long time ago I used an app called "MegaSound" that lets you choose the notification sound for each different app, it used to work great (I have not used it in years).