Hikvision replacement power supply

Reaction score
Hey guys new here. Bought a used HikVision NVR
DS-7604NI-E1/4P from BH. It arrived and the power cord doesn’t work. I don’t want to RMA the whole thing if it’s only the power cord that doesn’t work.

It’s a 48VDC supply. Can I just buy a random one online or should I just RMA the whole system?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since you're in the U.S. I'd call B & H and ask...although it's used you received it defective from them and see what they say, maybe they'll cut you a break and swap it out or give you a great discount.
It's a toll free number, too....just costs a little of your time.

Reaction score
Since you're in the U.S. I'd call B & H and ask...although it's used you received it defective from them and see what they say, maybe they'll cut you a break and swap it out or give you a great discount.
It's a toll free number, too....just costs a little of your time.
Yeah they said they could give me a 10 dollar credit or something. I just wish I could find a legit power supply from hikvision site instead of one off amazon.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How much $$$ are talking about?
They're all made in China anyway, I'd look for one that meets the specs AND is UL-listed (might keep from burning the house down).

Reaction score
How much $$$ are talking about?
They're all made in China anyway, I'd look for one that meets the specs AND is UL-listed (might keep from burning the house down).
I’ve found some crap ones for 10 bucks and some better ones for 25 bucks. Like you said, I don’t want to cheap out and burn the house down haha.