Hikvision Resellers

Decidueye

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, newbie here in this IP Camera world, asking for advice.

After researching a bit, I decided I to get this new model: DS-2CD2387G2H-LI(U)
Unfortunately, this model is not resold here in my country as per a local authorized distributor, so I am forced buy abroad.

I saw this one seller from Amazon, named HIK-CAM US, that list this model. I sent them a message asking if it's an OEM or not and they replied that all of their products are original products from Hikvision and have the logos. So I take it would be safe to buy from them instead?

What are my other options?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes I already looked at B&H but they don't have that specific model
Any chance you looked at Hik's site for a list of re-sellers?

There may very well be some authorized resellers on amazon. However, more often than not, people learn the hard way that they purchased a 'white box' item that might look like the real thing... but ultimately it is not. Most often, it is these (non authorized) re-sellers that are the most difficult to get a refund from.

Decidueye

n3wb
Reaction score
Yeah... you're right. On second thought, I'd rather not risk it. Thanks for the tips anyways!

Also I was forwarded by dudemaar to IPCT's inhouse camera vendor, and I already left him a message in his profile. I will try and see if it works out.

Else, I guess I gonna settle for what's available here locally.

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have both DS-2CD2387G2H-LI(U) and G2 without H. Older G2 is way better during the night. 1/1.2 vs 1/1.8 at 8MP is huge difference.

But i have street light, so i dont need IR

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, newbie here in this IP Camera world, asking for advice.

After researching a bit, I decided I to get this new model: DS-2CD2387G2H-LI(U)
Unfortunately, this model is not resold here in my country as per a local authorized distributor, so I am forced buy abroad.

I saw this one seller from Amazon, named HIK-CAM US, that list this model. I sent them a message asking if it's an OEM or not and they replied that all of their products are original products from Hikvision and have the logos. So I take it would be safe to buy from them instead?

What are my other options?
Amazon forces sellers to have reasonable returns .. so omho less of an issue than aliexpress or ?