Hikvision SADP timeout

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Trying to access Hikvision DS-2CD3345-I with SADP via my winows10 laptop and a direct Ethernet connection to camera with 12v power supply. It shows up on SADP, but I am unable to get into the camera's webpage using internet explorer or edge. I tried to set cam to DHCP, but whenever I enter the default password for admin (listed on package sticker)it "time out".

Any ideas?

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
it's timing out in SADP when you try to set DHCP? or it's timing out in browser after trying to set DHCP in SADP?

what ip address does it show in SADP? what is your PC/network's IP address/range?

5string

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think it might have been alack of patience and a loose wire; I jiggled the wires, rebooted, got nothing then, walked away frustrated. Several minutes later, I came back and everything works...

Reaction score
Trying to access Hikvision DS-2CD3345-I with SADP via my winows10 laptop and a direct Ethernet connection to camera with 12v power supply. It shows up on SADP, but I am unable to get into the camera's webpage using internet explorer or edge. I tried to set cam to DHCP, but whenever I enter the default password for admin (listed on package sticker)it "time out".

Any ideas?
Try my fault, just run SADP software by Administrator,