Hikvision smart motion alerts not passing through to bi

DOGG3R

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a few cameras I want to use the cameras ai to alert bi.
Cameras are 2cd2387g2h, bi version is 5.8.9.5.
It's a new set up and I pretty much have everything sorted however,
I can get basic events motion alerts no problem.. bi gets the trigger from onvif, flags the motion and everything.
The problem is if I disable the basic motion in the gui and enable smart events motion the camera logs the motion but bi does not get it.
Im sure someone has sorted this and I have read a post but there was no solution posted.
I
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The camera by default doesn't seem to pass the triggers. Use this post to setup the camera to pass the triggers:

DOGG3R

n3wb
Reaction score
The camera by default doesn't seem to pass the triggers. Use this post to setup the camera to pass the triggers:

Thanks I have done all this already that's how I am able to get the cameras basic events pass through onvif to bi.
But smart events for some reason will not pass through like there is no communication between the both.

awitty987

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a few cameras I want to use the cameras ai to alert bi.
Cameras are 2cd2387g2h, bi version is 5.8.9.5.
It's a new set up and I pretty much have everything sorted however,
I can get basic events motion alerts no problem.. bi gets the trigger from onvif, flags the motion and everything.
The problem is if I disable the basic motion in the gui and enable smart events motion the camera logs the motion but bi does not get it.
Im sure someone has sorted this and I have read a post but there was no solution posted.
I
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It's a long shot, but do you have static object analysis enabled in the AI settings? I had a similar problem where BI was not processing ONVIF events and for some reason turning this off solved the problem. Maybe a coincidence but mine suddenly started working.

Also worth installing ONVIF device manager to see if the camera is kicking out the events.