HikVision Versus Huisun Nighttime Video Capture Comparison

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The first 11 seconds of this video are from a 6mm HikVision 2032 camera, the rest of the video is from the Huisun Mini Bullet PTZ camera. The zoom level of the Huisun was set at a zoom of 1.7 when it was first pointed at the mailbox. The guy in the video was putting a flyer in the mailbox for a tree pruning service.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Zooming/tracking was controlled manually?
Yes, I was tracking manually. At the end I should have not tried to center they guy in the screen. That's why the camera was jumping around like that. At the end I just cut the video off as he started walking up the street and the camera was already set at 10x zoom so there really wasn't more to see.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is another capture from the Huisun from the same evening. It was just 3 skateboarders out in the street.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
They didn't look like the typical skateboard type. Maybe that's why they only had one board and they were taking turns riding up the street and back. I've seen them before, I'm guessing they live down the hill and came up to our street because the street out front is on level ground.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.