His 3rd day at it...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
He is on his 3rd day at cleaning out someone else's nest from this birdhouse. The old nest was right up to the openning. Yep, it's one shitty job...:p

SV3C.20200516_090659175_1.jpg

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
?? Not quite sure what you're saying/asking. That's a wren cleaning out crap from the previous occupant. They're done cleaning now and are currently in the process of building their new nest. The critters are the reason that we have all our cams (26 - plus cams for my 3D Printer) (knock on wood as I don't want to jinx myself, there just aren't "problem" people around here).

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What camera are you using for this?
Disclaimer ;) : Remembering that my cams are all for critters and not for looking out for nefarious people, this particular cam is:

I own 5 of these and have picked them up on lightning deals for 88 bucks each time. If they go on a lightning deal again, I'll pick up another (you only get one on a lightning deal). For my usage and the price I pay, I'm very happy with these and hope I don't get flamed too much on here for saying what I own. :p

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
At the end of the day you are successfully getting the caps you want in a tough location with the details you need, no-one can argue or flame you for that :)

For my usage and the price I pay, I'm very happy with these and hope I don't get flamed too much on here for saying what I own. :p