Hit and run (not mine)

MacNCheese

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is wrong with people? That is terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Thats pretty crazy. It is a road though, and people do drive bad and drink. Maybe we shouldn't stand in the middle of the road.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think they got ran over on purpose. It looked like the driver was making gestures to them afterwards maybe. Hard to tell on my phone

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thats pretty crazy. It is a road though, and people do drive bad and drink. Maybe we shouldn't stand in the middle of the road.
Road or not, you don't plow over people and take off. If it was a true accident (clearly it wasn't since there was no attempt to turn with the road) then the driver would have stuck around. This was clearly intentional and probably wouldn't have mattered if they were standing in the street or a driveway, that driver was aiming for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
I bet those people will respect the driver of that white car from now on. Maybe they called code enforcement on him.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I don't know. If it was premeditated, that's different. But there are areas in the US where hitting someone can have SEVERE consequences if you stop to render aid...

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Not one of those fools grabbed a plate?

But there are areas in the US where hitting someone can have SEVERE consequences if you stop to render aid...
Yep if in doubt just drive off and call police while driving. I wouldn't stop in certain areas.