Home camera system without constant notifications

astanfo

n3wb
Reaction score
Can someone please help recommend a home camera system that has the ability to only have notifications at night? It seems the out-of-the-box systems either have notifications on or off and don’t give you the ability to set specific times without disabling the camera. I don’t want a million notifications when I’m cutting the grass but it would be nice to get them when someone triggers motion at 2AM without having to turn notifications on and off every day

Last edited:

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
With Dahua, check the spec’s. imou is a Dahua strip down version, in which the Human Detectin feature is almost useless

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone please help recommend a home camera system that has the ability to only have notifications at night? It seems the out-of-the-box systems either have notifications on or off and don’t give you the ability to set specific times without disabling the camera. I don’t want a million notifications when I’m cutting the grass but it would be nice to get them when someone triggers motion at 2AM without having to turn notifications on and off every day
You can do this and much much more with BlueIris running on a dedicated PC.
Blue Iris - Video Security Software