Home surveillance system plans: Sunba 601-D25X aso.

Xim

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new on this word but I need to build a system what I could access from distance.

I got Sunba 601-D25X and Sunba NVR-F2008PL. I need to figure out what size HDD I should buy.

I got little bit fucked with the camera purchase because I didn't do my homework. It dose not have the auto tracking what I would like to have. I have a lot of wild life around my country house.

So first question how difficult would be to teach my new china spy to auto track my foxes? Is it only software or is there some hardware different inside the camera?

I need to order also PoE adapter and somekind of 4g wifi router.

In the future I plan to add some more cameras.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can you return them?

No you cannot teach these cameras to auto track. It is hardware/software combination that makes that happen.

With enough fixed cameras, you can use them as spotter cams to direct a PTZ to certain presets to kind of simulate auto track, but I have no idea if that NVR is even capable of doing that.

Xim

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you return them?

No you cannot teach these cameras to auto track. It is hardware/software combination that makes that happen.

With enough fixed cameras, you can use them as spotter cams to direct a PTZ to certain presets to kind of simulate auto track, but I have no idea if that NVR is even capable of doing that.

I can try that but it might be worthless due to returning cost.

Do you know what part of the camera is responsible for that?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It would be the CPU/motherboard component of it.

It would probably cost you more to try to replace that than to buy a unit that works. And simply just replacing that part doesn't mean it would work because the timing, gears, etc. of the entire PTZ would be different than the component that you acquire.

A member here, @EMPIRETECANDY sells a wonderful autotrack PTZ that is a Dahua OEM. You would be much better purchasing this and putting that other PTZ to other duties.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Xim

n3wb
Reaction score
It would be the CPU/motherboard component of it.

It would probably cost you more to try to replace that than to buy a unit that works. And simply just replacing that part doesn't mean it would work because the timing, gears, etc. of the entire PTZ would be different than the component that you acquire.

A member here, @EMPIRETECANDY sells a wonderful autotrack PTZ that is a Dahua OEM. You would be much better purchasing this and putting that other PTZ to other duties.

Amazon is problem here in Europe most sellers doesn't ship to my country.

Ok, but thanks anayway. Probably will put it up an let it hang there. At least I have some picture I can look at the phone.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score