How about a stolen car!

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Short story I was coming home and as I was driving down the main street these two Lovely car blew past me like I was parked. I noticed they had turned onto my street so I decided to creep up to my street with my lights off and saw they had parked right in front of my house so I continued past my street. Did a u-turn and then parked on the corner on the other side of the main road but on my street. Pulled up the cameras on the computer in the truck and watched them take their time going thru the car. While I was watching I decided to run the plate and well it came back stolen the irony. For some reason stolen cars are dumped in front of my house way to much average about 10 or times just during the summer.

The end well it didn't go very well for them.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I've got a piece of property that gets about 1 car per year dumped on it. 10 in the summer in front of your house? Chop shops must be awfully busy...

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Short story I was coming home and as I was driving down the main street these two Lovely car blew past me like I was parked. I noticed they had turned onto my street so I decided to creep up to my street with my lights off and saw they had parked right in front of my house so I continued past my street. Did a u-turn and then parked on the corner on the other side of the main road but on my street. Pulled up the cameras on the computer in the truck and watched them take their time going thru the car. While I was watching I decided to run the plate and well it came back stolen the irony. For some reason stolen cars are dumped in front of my house way to much average about 10 or times just during the summer.

The end well it didn't go very well for them.

Are you a cop? How did you run the plate? Did you go after them? I can tell you this, the second I saw a strange car in my driveway I would have been boxing it in and drawing a firearm if I saw someone I didn't know. Why the heck would you just sit there in your truck watching them go through your car? Thieves only deserve one thing.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you a cop? How did you run the plate? Did you go after them? I can tell you this, the second I saw a strange car in my driveway I would have been boxing it in and drawing a firearm if I saw someone I didn't know. Why the heck would you just sit there in your truck watching them go through your car? Thieves only deserve one thing.
What I do for a living in honestly my business i don't broadcast that tho with it comes the ability to access that info plus a lot more then the police. First of all no car was sitting in my driveway it was parked on a public street. Second of all blocking some one in and getting out playing cop pulling a firearm on someone over a insured car is stupid especially when as you say "if you didn't know them" is going to get you in a lot of trouble. Please take the actual time to read the actual post cause at no time did I state they were going thru MY truck. Something tells me you may need a refresher course on firearms and what and when they are needed.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
"The end well it didn't go very well for them."

So what happened? Don't leave us hanging. Hahaha

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
What I do for a living in honestly my business i don't broadcast that tho with it comes the ability to access that info plus a lot more then the police. First of all no car was sitting in my driveway it was parked on a public street. Second of all blocking some one in and getting out playing cop pulling a firearm on someone over a insured car is stupid especially when as you say "if you didn't know them" is going to get you in a lot of trouble. Please take the actual time to read the actual post cause at no time did I state they were going thru MY truck. Something tells me you may need a refresher course on firearms and what and when they are needed.
Nah, I just don't put up with thieves, period.