How do I find out what model I have?

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
16 channel Dahua NVR non Poe

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does it not have a model # sticker on the bottom?
Yes it does and it says NVR-elc-16-dh and a search leads me herehttps://www.securitycameraking.com/wp-content/uploads/NVR-ELC-16-DH.pdf
I am sure that company just rebranded a Dahua NVR
I am trying to locate a firmware update to se if will help with an issue I am having with a new camera not able to connect. I am getting a login errorNo-20

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it does and it says NVR-elc-16-dh and a search leads me herehttps://www.securitycameraking.com/wp-content/uploads/NVR-ELC-16-DH.pdf
I am sure that company just rebranded a Dahua NVR
I am trying to locate a firmware update to se if will help with an issue I am having with a new camera not able to connect. I am getting a login errorNo-20
Have you asked Security Camera King re the firmware?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I imagine if you could match up the picture and specs with a Dahua model there's a good chance you'd have a match. All I can say is it looks at least a few years old because none of the current Dahua models have the buttons on the front panel. I'm posting the picture in case somebody might recognize it.
oldNvr.jpg

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I imagine if you could match up the picture and specs with a Dahua model there's a good chance you'd have a match. All I can say is it looks at least a few years old because none of the current Dahua models have the buttons on the front panel. I'm posting the picture in case somebody might recognize it.
View attachment 67524

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what it looks like. I gound it last night too and downloaded the firmware but not updated yet. It's a newer version than mine is running but still, from 2017 I believe.