How is it possible to attach a large PTZ camera to the ceiling?

Dayton

n3wb
Reaction score
I am about to buy some Dahua PTZ cameras but am having troubling figuring out the needed equipment to attach them to the room. While they have mounting systems, none of the equipment seems to come straight down from ceiling. Please view image to see what I am trying to do. I am mostly concerned/confusing about the attached from PFA150 (beam attachment) to the pole coming down (PFB300C)

How can I accomplish this? Does this work?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am about to buy some Dahua PTZ cameras but am having troubling figuring out the needed equipment to attach them to the room. While they have mounting systems, none of the equipment seems to come straight down from ceiling. Please view image to see what I am trying to do. I am mostly concerned/confusing about the attached from PFA150 (beam attachment) to the pole coming down (PFB300C)

How can I accomplish this? Does this work?
You don't need the PFA110, as the camera will come with one.

Dayton

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you Looney! Will the PFA150 fit with the PFB300C? It feels strange connecting a rectangular mount onto a round pole.

You don't need the PFA110, as the camera will come with one.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you Looney! Will the PFA150 fit with the PFB300C? It feels strange connecting a rectangular mount onto a round pole.
That I'm not sure of. You may have to "make" it fit by drilling and tapping hole.
You do realize that cam comes with a mount that might work for you.
See here:
13253-707feb2712dd176e3181e52d96c20731.jpg