How many different zones/times/days for a single camera?

Reaction score
I have 6 cameras, but only one camera should use different detection zones and settings depending upon the time of day, day of week, and whether or not I'm home. This camera records 24/7.

At night from 11 PM until 6 AM I want it to send me an email only if it detects a large thing moving from left to right. From 6 AM until 5PM on weekdays I want it to create an alert when it detect everything no matter which direction it moves, but I do not want any emails during this time. From 5 PM to 11 PM on weekends I want it to detect large things, but I do not want email alerts during this time. When I have my iPhone away from home I want it to send me email alerts of any large thing it detects 24/7.

This seems complex to me. Can it be done in Blue Iris? How many different 'settings' like this can a single camera have? I'm confused how to set this up. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Reaction score
I've read the "help" and reviewed the videos (several times) but it's still not clear to me. I wish I were smarter.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can use the Profiles function.
In each profile, you then can set different motion settings, alerts, emails, etc.
You can set a time when you change profiles in Schedule.
The other 5 cameras, you would keep their settings the same in each profile, then only the 1 cam would be affected.