How to build up this IP Camera system?

sipi1988

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I need your help.

My goal is to be able to see what is going on in my house when we are not alone!

What I want:

- when someone steps into the house the infra secures me and/or my relatives on my phone via an SMS, E-mail, or the best would be via calling.
- when the infra senses moving, it after a given time (eg 5 sec.) sends the previously mentioned alarm messages
- to be able turn off this alarming during this 5 sec to avoid false alarms, so when I step into my house and give the proper for example "PIN number" (other solution also might be good) I do not wanna hear any alarm message in my phone in my pocket
THAT IS WHAT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT DEVICE CAN DO IT, JUST 4 NUMBERS THEN THE MOVE-SENSORS TURN OFF, HOW CAN IT BE SET UP WITH THE IP CAMERA OR TO NAS (AND A SOFTWARE ON THE NAS WOULD GIVE THE COMMAND TO THE INFRA TO NOT ALARM it is just a hint from myself)
- other important thing is in the previous mentioned case: I ONLY to turn off the infra of the IP camera, the camera has to be working forward, because when we are not alone would like to see what happens when just our child and a babysitter is at home

I have a NAS which is working 24/7...

Thank you