How to buy this software?

Reaction score
How do I pay for Blue Iris and register it safely. The checkout site is a sketchy security nightmare. Is there another way? Also the checkout makes me wary. If they can't get a checkout right is the software safe?

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
How do I pay for Blue Iris and register it safely. The checkout site is a sketchy security nightmare. Is there another way? Also the checkout makes me wary. If they can't get a checkout right is the software safe?

Thanks!
what is sketchy about it? what "security nightmare"?? digital river is used by microsoft as well...
Purchase Blue Iris

Reaction score
It was down the first time I went to it and there was a message that said to just send money to an email address to get the code. The paypal button doesn't work either.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It was down the first time I went to it and there was a message that said to just send money to an email address to get the code. The paypal button doesn't work either.
Thats the developers email address...you cant lose money sending via paypal..its the most secure way to do it...its also not a security nightmare..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
why dont u just use digital river payment via ecommerce...its working..uncheck download protection its worthless.

Reaction score
I cant get the cart to work. It has changed the way it looks twice now. When I click 'Review Order' it kicks me back to the same page. The web form for the checkout is not good in Chrome. I haven't tried another browser.

Reaction score
I figured it out. I use Disconnect to block tracking from websites in Chrome. The checkout doesn't work when that is blocked. Sorry.

Reaction score
Still couldn't get my purchase through using Firefox. 'We were unable to verify that the information you entered on the order form is valid.'

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Still couldn't get my purchase through using Firefox. 'We were unable to verify that the information you entered on the order form is valid.'
disable all your blocking add ons.....mycommerce is a widely used platform...something is wrong on your end...or send paypal payment to the developer..

Reaction score
I had to send from PayPal. I'll get the code soon. Yay! I really should read more on these forums and learn what this software can do. I have 2 cameras. I bet they can do more than I am using them for.

Jareds

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Oh they can. BI is the best 60 bucks u will ever spend.