How to enable Native Internet Explorer in Windows 11 to access your IP cams.

Blind-ping

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems it may help with the question I was about to ask.......... I use Linux and run widoze 11 on a Oracle Virtual Box but regardless what ever I have tried so far I get the error (This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.) and a load of bla...... I will give it a shot and see what happens I think its a kind of activeX thingy not sure.... this only happens on the 2 add on cams I use the main 4 are annke units and dont give me any issues.

Blind-ping

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems it may help with the question I was about to ask.......... I use Linux and run widoze 11 on a Oracle Virtual Box but regardless what ever I have tried so far I get the error (This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.) and a load of bla...... I will give it a shot and see what happens I think its a kind of activeX thingy not sure.... this only happens on the 2 add on cams I use the main 4 are annke units and dont give me any issues.
Didnt work.................................. any ideas anybody?

T-Halen

n3wb
Reaction score
No matter what I tried, no form of IE (via command line, Edge, Firefox, IE itself, etc...) will work for me. I ended up installing the iVMS software in order to manage the Hikvision cameras that require IE. Unfortunately, iVMS has some serious issues, and is very frustrating to use. But if you've got enough patience, it's a "solution".

Blind-ping

n3wb
Reaction score
Cheers T Ill give it a shot.......... I will have a shot at anything at this stage...........:wtf: the next cam I buy........:cool:

Blind-ping

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh dear no lucky long time I speak to angry rude people with whatsapp they no friendly long time..... HKtuoying camera land fill lucky long time.