How to enable the CGI functions

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello together,

after updating the Firmware of my 2CD2055 to V5.5.0 it‘s not longer possible to use this url

http://user:password@IP-Adress/streaming/channels/102/picture

After entering this url i got a error message in my Webbrowser:

Access Error: 404 - Not found
Request Refuse: cgi integrate function is disabled

Where can i enable the cgi function again?
Before updating the firmware this url works great for me...

Regards Basti

Bink

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the recent release of 5.5! While I’m not certain how to resolve your issue, the Release Note mentions the following, which might be of value to you:
  • Default mode of RTSP authentication is Digest in V5.5.0. RTSP authentication would turn to digest when camera is upgraded to V5.5.0. RSTP Authentication should be set to digest/basic to integrate with the platforms that don’t support digest.
  • WEB authentication is added to Configuration->System->Security->Authentication. Digest and digest/basic options are available. Digest is the default mode.

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I changed booth Authentication to digest/basic but i‘m still not able to use the old url to see a picture with my Webbrowser.

Bink

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just upgraded one of my cameras (I won’t be updating all of them just yet!)—looks like they added an undocumented tab in Network->Advanced Settings->Integration Protocol for CGI. Check that out.

basti76nie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You are my hero - now i‘m back in Business!
Thank you very much!

RonnieT

n3wb
Reaction score
Long after this original post, but still got me going on a camera I could not access using its URI. Much appreciated

mbikos

n3wb
Reaction score
These configurations have SOLVED THE PROBLEM OF connecting a Hikvision Camera to Nx Witness where i was experiencing the error:

Access Error: 404 -- Not Found

Request Refuse: ONVIF integrate function is disabled. . ". Please try to reboot the camera, then restore factory defaults on the web-page. Finally, try to update firmware. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Thank you so much :)

Attachments

NickCasa

n3wb
Reaction score
hey all, i came across this post and am looking to do text integration on my hik's. quick question. is there a way to set a timer or clear the screen after the text has been inserted, like for 10 seconds?

NickCasa

n3wb
Reaction score
PS - How do I clear the text that I put on the camera? It doesn't seem to be going away, lol