How to hard reset DH-IPC-HFW4120EP??

Sakalam

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Does this bullet camera have a reset button?

fstfrd50

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A short circuit is where you apply a temporary thin wire to make contact at the IP camera circuit board to reset the camera. Attached is a detailed info on how exactly to reset your camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakalam

n3wb
Reaction score
A short circuit is where you apply a temporary thin wire to make contact at the IP camera circuit board to reset the camera. Attached is a detailed info on how exactly to reset your camera.

Thank you bro

fstfrd50

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Where you able to reset your camera and get it back in service?

Sakalam

n3wb
Reaction score
I reset it but the problem is still there. Always disconnecting maybe problem with the cable or Ethernet port

fstfrd50

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try setting your camera IP address ( network ) from DHCP to STATIC for starters, by doing so you'll have a permanent address. If the camera keeps disconnecting make sure you have poe switch that can support your camera or 12v power adapter. Try a different port or ethernet cable like you mentioned.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sakalam

n3wb
Reaction score
Try setting your camera IP address ( network ) from DHCP to STATIC for starters, by doing so you'll have a permanent address. If the camera keeps disconnecting make sure you have poe switch that can support your camera or 12v power adapter. Try a different port or ethernet cable like you mentioned.
All the ports on the switch is fine so maybe the camera cable itself has a problem and I stop checking because they buy a new one. but thanks a lot for answering me!