how to save nvr and microsd at the same time

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello, thank you all for the super fast answers here, once again I have a little problem, being a novice in the field of surveillance cameras, oh yes sorry for my English I take a translator, I have 2 dahua cameras with micro sd and date everything was fine, I had notifications on my iphone and I could watch but alerts directly on my iphone, I bought a dahua nvr with a good hard drive and when it is on and switch on I still receive my notifications but I can no longer see my video on my iphone I have the impression that it records more on the micro sd, my goal was to have a backup on microsd and on the nvr at the same time, my question is how do so that the nvr records and the micro sd card also survives a configuration that I did wrong on the nvr thank you again for helping me I find your site great

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to set up on the NVR how and when it records to the NVR.

This thread may help you out:

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok thank you very much i will look at this post, but i don't know if it's the same because i have a separate poe injector and not integrated on the nvr thanks to you my friends

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Process is the same whether it is poe injector or integrated when it comes time to how to record.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok but can I record at the same time on the microsd and the hard drive of the nvr that's mostly what I want, I will continue my tests thank you again

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
good after 1 week of testing impossible for me to find the solution, every time the nvr is turned on, my notification video on my iphone with DMSS does not record on the microsd card as usual, as soon as I but the nvr off everything is back to normal I will take a short break of a few days before doing another test