How to set max fps on each camera?

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How can I set the fps per cam and set it fixed? I see under VIDEO Max.rate but it keeps reverting back to a higher level after saving it.

Thanks

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Set your frame rate in each camera GUI, not in BI.
hmm does not look like if this is possible (no option on the app). I have an Ezviz C3WN. No option on the Dahua NVR either. Under Encode the fields are fixed and cannot be changed.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you able to access that camera through a web browser? That is where this change needs to be made.

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Finally what a pain. Had to modify the config file in program files to open access to advanced settings!

1609337511644.png

CA50

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Finally what a pain. Had to modify the config file in program files to open access to advanced settings!

View attachment 78140
Hello, Can you tell me which file to modify to see all the settings ?

Also is there any way to see the advance options for the cameras which are connected to the NVR. I can see the camera options only for those camera which are connected to my router and not to the ezviz NVR.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also is there any way to see the advance options for the cameras which are connected to the NVR. I can see the camera options only for those camera which are connected to my router and not to the ezviz NVR.
In NVR, look at cam status/IP address page, see if there is a browser icon, such as a big blue "e", to the far right of an online cam. Click on that icon to open cam's embedded webGUI.

Hello, Can you tell me which file to modify to see all the settings ?
In cam's embedded webGUI, look in cam's setup or "settings" for "video" settings.

CA50

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you @TonyR , but my ezviz C3WN model doesnot seem to have any web GUI.
Same is try to the NVR as well.

The NVR as #80 open but which redirects to a index.asp with following error message

1621356792041.png