How to wire from VTH/Door for unlocking my front door ? (2 VTH and 1 VTO)

Bidibule

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all !

I hope you are doing well !

I'm struggling into a problem but can't get the right information through manuals or forum.
I hope you can help me !

I have 2 VTH1550CHW-2, 1 VTO2000A-2 and a VTNC3000A 2 wire.

I wired the 2 VTH and the VTO to the VTNC, have tested it and everything works well at the moment.
Now, I'm figuring how I can wire the 2 VTO and my electric door opener.

I want to be able to open my door from the 2 VTH. I have understood (correct me if I'm wrong) you have to wire the electric door cable to the VTH but I have 2 VTH.
Can I group the wires of the VTH to a junction box and then to the electric door cable ? Or is here any trick to do it ?

Thank you

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The electric lock is controlled by vto not directly by vth, so you have to connect it to the vto.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Bidibule

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh ok, so I just need to wire the VTO to the electric door cable and then the VTH and VTO to VTNC ?

Thank you for your answer Albertolt !

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes but remember that vto can't give power to the electric lock, so you need a power source too.

Bidibule

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes but remember that vto can't give power to the electric lock, so you need a power source too.

Hi Albertolt,

Before going in and to resume, is this image ok for my electric door ? (see attachment)
So powering using pin 5 and 6 with 24V and then connect electric +/- wires from my door to pin 11/12 (I don't need unlock button I guess) ?

Thank you

Attachments

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Albertolt,

Before going in and to resume, is this image ok for my electric door ? (see attachment)
So powering using pin 5 and 6 with 24V and then connect electric +/- wires from my door to pin 11/12 (I don't need unlock button I guess) ?

Thank you
Yes, you don't need an extra unlock button unless you don't want to have one (i.e. nearby the door as I have).