Huisin PTZ software settings blank in browsers

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am getting some strange action from the Huisin PTZ camera I use for license plate reading. I was going to do a firmware update and none of my browsers can get any info from the camera setup. I run the Huisin with some hiks and 7-35 zoom and those all give the settings correctly in browser. System is a dedicated win10 64bit updated and updated BI is latest version of 4. If I go to change settings, some boxes allow it to happen, some don't and will act like they save, but it reverts back to empty view like in the images below.
The camera is working OK in BI, I have zoom, the focus is kinda half ass sometimes, I hoped to update firmware to maybe fix that, but the browsers aren't allowing it. It's making triggers and acting normal, just the browsers are like they are getting no connection to the Huisin cam

settings.jpg

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I am getting some strange action from the Huisin PTZ camera I use for license plate reading. I was going to do a firmware update and none of my browsers can get any info from the camera setup. I run the Huisin with some hiks and 7-35 zoom and those all give the settings correctly in browser. System is a dedicated win10 64bit updated and updated BI is latest version of 4. If I go to change settings, some boxes allow it to happen, some don't and will act like they save, but it reverts back to empty view like in the images below.
The camera is working OK in BI, I have zoom, the focus is kinda half ass sometimes, I hoped to update firmware to maybe fix that, but the browsers aren't allowing it. It's making triggers and acting normal, just the browsers are like they are getting no connection to the Huisin cam

View attachment 45174
You try a different browser?

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Brad, ONVIF device manager from sourceforge has 2 reset options and a firmware update option. It might be worth a try.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Brad, ONVIF device manager from sourceforge has 2 reset options and a firmware update option. It might be worth a try.
This program is giving me video and settings finally. I am going to fiddle with it and see if I can do the firmware update and check settings

patrickmx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi every body
Thanks for this software, it's the only one wich allow me to see again the fields of my Huisun miniPTZ.
But I'm still enable to save any settings.
I've tried with diferent browsers, SADP, SmartPSS, from my DVR.
I'd like to reset the Day/Night Switch to AUTO and I can not. Any way to do it ?

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I can access all the settings using Chrome with the Internet Explorer Tab (IE TAB) Plugin

IE Tab

GR8-869.jpg

patrickmx

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for your quick answer... But it doesn't solve my problem : I can see the settings but when I change one, I get this message : SAVE FAILED (see screenshot)
And I still have blank fields in Device Information. But this was solved by using Onvif Device Manager v2.2.250.

Attachments

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
All I can say is that with the ie tab plugin, I can view all the settings and if I change one, it indicates the save was successful. I did notice the available settings on mine (10x) are slightly different than yours - but I am not sure which Huisun cam your actually dealing with. I have been very pleased with this cam since purchase, it is still going strong capturing license plates, and at this point, I am not about to fool around with the settings, updating firmware, etc

GR8-871.jpg

GR8-870.jpg

Last edited: