Huisun 1.3MP Speed dome and HIKVISION DS-7716N-E4/16P NVR

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

would appreciate some help here... kinda getring frustrated.

i am not able to recal the presets for the speed dome ptz on the HIKVISION NVR.
Also the wiper on the speed dome is not working either from the NVR .

when i log into the camera directly everything else works.

the protocol i am using for this camera is ONVIF

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Try changing the Protocol to Hikvision. If its like the Huisun mini PTZ it uses Hikvision Protocols.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi,

would appreciate some help here... kinda getring frustrated.

i am not able to recal the presets for the speed dome ptz on the HIKVISION NVR.
Also the wiper on the speed dome is not working either from the NVR .

when i log into the camera directly everything else works.

the protocol i am using for this camera is ONVIF
I have the speed dome and a 78 series nvr
You need to use hikvision protocol when adding the camera to be able to use those functions.
Using onvif will give you picture and very basic usage.

The speed dome is manufactured using hikvision protocols anyway so it works straight of the bat with hikvision nvrs.

The only thing you cannot call directly is the auto tracking feature as hikvision implementation is different.
You can get around this by calling preset 95 and using the ptz buttons to navigate the domes osd menu.

Up and down move the options and the right arrow selects the functions to get to the sub menu
Once in auto tracking menu to set the scene you used the iris + button to set the scene

garricker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have the speed dome and a 78 series nvr
You need to use hikvision protocol when adding the camera to be able to use those functions.
Using onvif will give you picture and very basic usage.

The speed dome is manufactured using hikvision protocols anyway so it works straight of the bat with hikvision nvrs.

The only thing you cannot call directly is the auto tracking feature as hikvision implementation is different.
You can get around this by calling preset 95 and using the ptz buttons to navigate the domes osd menu.

Up and down move the options and the right arrow selects the functions to get to the sub menu
Once in auto tracking menu to set the scene you used the iris + button to set the scene
ok but when i choose hikvision protocol my camera says its offline

and i was able to call the the osd menu using preset 25 but wiper still not working