Huisun 10X PTZ anyone buyone that worked FLAWLESS with no issues ?

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
" How long does typical delivery to the U.S. take when ordering through AE, if not paying anything extra for special shipping?"

You must have read about the AE places to order and the comments people have made about their orders from AE... no need to re-write their comments again.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Dammit.. Im getting one..hope it works with hik 4200 4500..getting from link in this thread.
I have the 4 of the Huisun version 1 ptz and they work just fine with the HIK 4200 program. I can move them around and change the focus with no problems.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Dammit.. Im getting one..hope it works with hik 4200 4500..getting from link in this thread.

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bq3IZXDA[/QUOTE] Get it you wont regret it. My only complaint is that it is more visible than a turret they are fairly beefy. I have had a few nieghbors notice it that never noticed my turrets.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
" How long does typical delivery to the U.S. take when ordering through AE, if not paying anything extra for special shipping?"

You must have read about the AE places to order and the comments people have made about their orders from AE... no need to re-write their comments again.
15-18 days seem average on e packet.

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lol..i know..still trying to figure out where to put it. The 4mp mini dome hik never noticed in soffit by anyone.
they will see this one. I so love my hik domes, and with mini sd cards redundant and playback on ivms4500. Ivms4200 on computer to harddrive. I also recently figured out open vpn on my router! Supposed to be safter and right to my network from anywhere. Very cool, thanks to this forum for vpn advice vs port forwarding..
i assume this cam has minisd slot..i find 32 gb plenty on the hik 4mp for a month motion. Got my hiks from nellys as i do not want to mess with china but this seems too cool.

thanks klapsica and all..and this thread that title was my concerns

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well pretty much got it up and running. Also learned to make cat6 connectors from home depot 500 feet, klein crimper, connectors, and a tester about 150 investment but not buying anymore patch cables.

first shots..wheres the baseball? Hope it dont break, if i get 2 years ill be happy.

got sd card formatted, still working on motion detection..pics from ivms4500 and running ivms4200 nvr. Night soom, be good to see ir as there is a hik 4mp to right 2.8 lens

Attachments

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I am also running the CAT 6 cable with 23 gauge solid copper wire to my Huisun 10x PTZ cameras. So far so good. I have 4 of them.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well pretty much got it up and running. Also learned to make cat6 connectors from home depot 500 feet, klein crimper, connectors, and a tester about 150 investment but not buying anymore patch cables.

first shots..wheres the baseball? Hope it dont break, if i get 2 years ill be happy.

got sd card formatted, still working on motion detection..pics from ivms4500 and running ivms4200 nvr. Night soom, be good to see ir as there is a hik 4mp to right 2.8 lens

What set up did you go with to get power to your PTZ? Oh, the baseball is in the gutter kind of above and to the left of the red car. :)

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Everything working good here, though I haven't mounted the camera on the house yet. It's doing fine in the room and switching to IR night just fine. I just hope I haven't cursed it now, lol.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, Amazon package arrived today. So I need it to get dark. lol

Currently I have just got the POE passive splitter hooked up on the camera end and have the other end just connected to my POE switch. Will see if that does it and lets me zoom without the camera rebooting. If it does I will hook up the power supply and passive poe injector side.

vabch22

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm picking one up. Can't beat the price for PTZ. Hopefully I will not get a dud.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Mine has been up about a month now issues thus far. Great picture and nice function. I have some challenges having it send notifications etc but have not spent much time with it. Seems all hikvision software but not self loading settings on foxfire to make changes where need be. If you can place them where you want to add some IR to other cameras it works like a flood light. Incredible amount of IR it puts out.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I set mine to send email alert on motion the day I got it.it sent an email like days later lol.then after that it would just send an email whenever it wanted.the email pic looked cropped.maybe because im viewing from iphone4? Bought a magnetic contact for cams alarm input.lets see how the alert goes.if that is also wonky then probably going to sell this thing.it has nice pic for day/night.the SD card video playback is a joke.hikvision menu(SD card) playback is better.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk