Huisun camera thread issues/solutions

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a list of issues I'm having with the Huisun camera. I expect it would be universal and not related to any particular model.

I'm having issues getting the recodings to download onto my pc
The downloads just stop at random percentages and never finish?

I cannot get the activeX plugin to work in internet explore when running as administrator which makes finding any download difficult as I can't find the folder it says it's creating even with show/hide folders selected

Cannot get ivms4500 to view any recording it just says no record file found
Even though there is plenty.

At the moment I am just using a 32gb sd card installed in the cam.

Would appreciate if someone with more knowledge than me had any help or info they could share on the issues

Thanks

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Also just noticed when using the ivms4200 on the pc

You cannot start the auto tracking feature of the speed dome. It just gives out an error

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no experience with these but it sounds like either faulty firmware or faulty hardware.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Done a bit of further testing

It seems that even though the web gui craps out with the percentage it does actually download

Managed to figure out that I needed to add the cameras ip address to the accepted web sites list in internet explorer to allow the downloads to go to the physical location rather than the random virtual places ie puts them.

Mind you when you search recordings it's a bit mind boggling as they don't list in order for some weird reason

They are just all over the place

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
... I cannot get the activeX plugin to work in internet explore when running as administrator which makes finding any download difficult as I can't find the folder it says it's creating even with show/hide folders selected...
ActiveX plugin is running fine with my IE11 in Windows 10, so this might be an issue with your system configurations. Which Windows OS version are you using? Are you running IE11 32 or 64?

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
ActiveX plugin is running fine with my IE11 in Windows 10, so this might be an issue with your system configurations. Which Windows OS version are you using? Are you running IE11 32 or 64?
I'm running 64 bit ie11 I think it is
I don't have an issue with the plugin it was just when I ran ie as an administrator that it wouldn't allow the plugin to work
In normal ie it's fine.
However It was only for the downloads location but I've sorted that now