Huisun cameras windows 10 software

tyger1956

n3wb
Reaction score
Hallo forumleden
Wie kan mij verder helpen ik heb een huisun 2mp 10x zoom camera nu kon ik vroeger deze in win10 de instellingen maken met een software nu is het geval dat ik de software kwijt ben heeft iemand software om deze instellingen te kunnen maken in windows 10
bij voorbaat dank voor de moeite
mvg

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello forum members
Who else can help me I have a huisun 2mp 10x zoom camera now I used to be able to make these in win10 the settings with a software now is the case that I have lost the software does anyone have software to be able to make these settings in windows 10
thanks in advance for the effort
MVG
If your Windows 10 still has the IE11 browser, and has the Huisun ActiveX plugin installed, you should be able to use the camera web GUI to make all configuration changes.

Als uw Windows 10 nog steeds de IE11-browser heeft en de Huisun ActiveX-plug-in is geïnstalleerd, moet u de cameraweb-GUI kunnen gebruiken om alle configuratiewijzigingen aan te brengen.

yurgh

n3wb
Reaction score
This thread is a bit old; but just adding in that you can start good old IE for ActiveX with Windows Key+R (Run) and type in iexplore.exe. Most other shortcuts just gets you Edge browser.