Huisun Mini PTZ with IP Cam Viewer Android

fiz1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Folks. I'm unable to figure out what camera profile to use with "IP Cam Viewer" for Android in regards to the Huisun Mini PTZ. Can you provide me some pointers?

I tried "Make: Mikvision, Model Hikvision IP Camera (active-x)" with no luck.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Onvif profile, but make sure to upgrade firmware. Frankly, I dumped IP cam viewer a few years ago. Tiny cam pro is much nicer.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Downloaded it just to test it for you and, it's even worse then I remember. I set the cam as generic> onvif and able to retrieve the image, but it's not loading in the main view. Anyway, I seriously recommend you to dump this app for tiny cam, or at least try it. The full version was $2 on black Friday, but you can try free one. In tiny cam you can use Hikvision profile but it will not give you ptz controls, use onvif instead.

Alternatively you can use Hikvision native app which is free and works well with Huisun.

fiz1

n3wb
Reaction score
Downloaded it just to test it for you and, it's even worse then I remember. I set the cam as generic> onvif and able to retrieve the image, but it's not loading in the main view. Anyway, I seriously recommend you to dump this app for tiny cam, or at least try it. The full version was $2 on black Friday, but you can try free one. In tiny cam you can use Hikvision profile but it will not give you ptz controls, use onvif instead.

Alternatively you can use Hikvision native app which is free and works well with Huisun.

Thank you for the reply. As you recommended I'll give Tiny Cam a try.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
+1 for Tiny Cam Pro

I used it for awhile and what I like about it that I can install that apps on both my Amazon Fire stick which is connected to my Office TV and also on Nexus Player which is connected to my living room TV. I don't use it for full time monitoring but it allows me to quickly bring up the cameras on the TV to see who's at the door or to watch for someone that I am expecting like delivery person etc while I am working in my office at my desk.

Bill

Reaction score
I also use ip cam viewer on my iPad and Tiny cam does not exist for iOS. Any recommondations ?