Hurricane Irma footage from dying St Maarten camera

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Good luck. If she hits at full strength you folks will have your hands full rebuilding. I like storms in general but Irma is crazily strong.

Hoog23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My mother has a condo in key largo. Its a vacation rental so I never installed any cams. It survived Andrew but north of that was just a disaster.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
@bababouy - stay safe man. Good luck down there. looks like we'll get it head on up here in Mickeyland as well now - great.:(

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm in central Broward county, gonna ride it out. @bigredfish I see on the news heavy northbound traffic all the way to Kissimmee, watch out for the maniacs.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Roger that. Been staying off the main roads for 2 days now. Actually fairly peaceful yesterday and this morning, most folks are hunckered down and the stores are empty of the stuff you really need. Gas station supllies are pretty spotty. Heading up to Lake County via backroads today to get Mom and bring her here. At least we have concrete block construction. Enough food, water, and ammo for weeks, pool for flushing and bathing water, all the other basic supplies as we prep year round so only concern is hoping the roof stays on. Expect power to go down for 3-5 days.

And of course we're well stocked on Rum!

Good luck to you @gordo and all those in S Floriduh

mclain1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
wow... just saw that video... That is crazy..! stay safe people..!

spixel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone compared this to the IPC-HDW4231EM-AS