I bought a LOREX LN4K-168W system. Help me understand "Sequencing"

abemares

n3wb
Reaction score
Good deal hope it is working for you now. If you want you can UN-check sequence box, and when your looking at all your cameras you can right click and hit sequence there and if you get tired of looking at it hit it again and it will go back to normal screen.that way you don't have to log into menu to change it
Thanks! After your help it all makes sense now, I can know edit my views the way I want! Cheers! I’m drinking a beer for you!

abemares

n3wb
Reaction score
Good deal hope it is working for you now. If you want you can UN-check sequence box, and when your looking at all your cameras you can right click and hit sequence there and if you get tired of looking at it hit it again and it will go back to normal screen.that way you don't have to log into menu to change it
I’m back! I’m trying to disable sequence and nothing.

Coachtech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Go into sequence and remove check mark from " Enable sequence" box and click apply that should do it.

abemares

n3wb
Reaction score
Go into sequence and remove check mark from " Enable sequence" box and click apply that should do it.
I want to laugh hahahahaha, there might be something up with my software firmware. I have disabled it, restarted NVR….. and nothing.
thanks!

Coachtech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I want to laugh hahahahaha, there might be something up with my software firmware. I have disabled it, restarted NVR….. and nothing.
thanks!
Try not going into menue, try right clicking main screen and look in drop down box and see if you see sequence there and then click that and see what happens, other than that i dont know.

abemares

n3wb
Reaction score
Try not going into menue, try right clicking main screen and look in drop down box and see if you see sequence there and then click that and see what happens, other than that i dont know.
I done that, and even read and read your answer from last time and still nothing….