I Frame setting is grayed out

Omaha

n3wb
Reaction score
Having problems with I Frame settings. My Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I won't allow changes to the I Frame Interval. The box for this setting shows the number 50 and is grayed out. (Incidentally max bitrate is also grayed out.)Firmware ver. is V.5.3.8 build 151224. Tried logging in with IE, FF and Edge. Same problem. I have another turret, same model number, but with the 5.3.6 firmware and it allows access to all settings, nothing is grayed out. Does anyone know if there is a problem with the firmware or would it be something else? Thanks, the information in this forum is incredible.

--Om

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Having problems with I Frame settings. My Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I won't allow changes to the I Frame Interval. The box for this setting shows the number 50 and is grayed out. (Incidentally max bitrate is also grayed out.)Firmware ver. is V.5.3.8 build 151224. Tried logging in with IE, FF and Edge. Same problem. I have another turret, same model number, but with the 5.3.6 firmware and it allows access to all settings, nothing is grayed out. Does anyone know if there is a problem with the firmware or would it be something else? Thanks, the information in this forum is incredible.

--Om
Set the camera to h.264 not h.264+