I guess this guy decides driving around with a hot grill isn't such a good idea.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
(Not Mine) Fwd to :22

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thats what happens when you have more money than brains..

Got stuck on i70 deep on the mountains one Memorial weekend for a good 6h, when we finally got rolling again a few miles up there was the nice charred carcass of a rental RV.. I imagine it all started with: "hey honey? you want a grilled cheese sammich?" lol

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
so weird. did he intend to come back later and pick it up, i wonder?
and with a truckful of stuff, he didn't have some water from a cooler he could put it out with?...
as bugs bunny used to say: "what a maroon!"

pixel

n3wb
Reaction score
Disposable grill. His dumpster probably had a sign that said "Do not dispose of grills".

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
At least he didn't throw it into the grass damaging it

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
he could of just dumped it in the parking lot then unleashed his cooler on what was left and kept his grill.. but tha'd of taken enough IQ to prevent this from happening in the first place.

If you own commercial property with a big parking lot be prepared for the possibility that a garbage truck will dump its entire load on the ground and call the fire department.. its standard procedure, saw it happen a few months ago... felt bad for all the shops in that lil mini mall cause im sure they basically shut down with a mountain of flaming trash out front.