I made a better remote-live-view page [OLD]

TWallace

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ahh yes, I did. I forgot about, sorry. I wanted to make ui2 the default page when I log in, so I copied ui2.htm and renamed it jpegpull.htm.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to make ui2 the default page when I log in, so I copied ui2.htm and renamed it jpegpull.htm.
This might not have been the case when you first set it up, but now you can go into the properties of every user account and enter "ui2.htm" in the homepage box.

Lorick

n3wb
Reaction score
I may be missing something in the setup. I have 9 cameras and when I use your product it does not use the entire 16x9 monitor. I have a large black space down both sides of the monitor even when I do not have the clips showing. Something I am doing wrong or can this be fixed in a future release?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I may be missing something in the setup. I have 9 cameras and when I use your product it does not use the entire 16x9 monitor. I have a large black space down both sides of the monitor even when I do not have the clips showing. Something I am doing wrong or can this be fixed in a future release?
Are the other web pages any different? (e.g. jpegpull.htm)

Most likely you just need to go here and change the resolution of your group views to something that fits better like:

1280 x 720
1600 x 900
1920 x 1080

To get rid of black space on the sides, increase the first number (the width). To get rid of black space on the top and bottom, increase the second number (the height).

Atreides

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a way to hide a camera on the UI2 remote webpage but still pull it up when using the mobile app? Someone said disabling the web server but I think that would kick it out of the app as well. I dont mind if its still sending to the webpage I just want to hide it on the main screen with all the cameras showing up.

Thank you for any help you can provide. Your program rocks :)

-Ausin

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
@superfake123 @smallpox

I think I've fixed the problem. Please try the new update.

v0.16.2 - 2016-05-19
+ Added a workaround for a Blue Iris bug which sometimes resulted in the browser being redirected to a static image.
Blue Iris 4.3.7.1, released today, fixes the redirect bug. Considered it fixed from both ends!

Last edited by a moderator:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I built a new login page to solve a few issues with the previous one, and to give it a more modern look.

OLD:

NEW:

I would like it if some people would give it a test before it goes into the next UI2 release. It should work well at all screen sizes and in all browsers newer than IE 7.

http://ipcamtalk.com/bp08/login_preview2.zip

Last edited:

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
no more error dialog, but i get "no matching user/pw" and i'm prtty sure i'm using the right credentials...

aside: the slider for auto-login makes more sense to the right of the text (to me at least)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
no more error dialog, but i get "no matching user/pw" and i'm prtty sure i'm using the right credentials...

aside: the slider for auto-login makes more sense to the right of the text (to me at least)
Which OS and browser are you using?

piconut

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I tried it and it worked fine once I entered my credentials into it (I got an error when I first tried to load it without the credentials). I also agree with pozzello in that it seems to make more sense for the slider for auto-login to be to the the right of the text. Using Chrome on Win 7. Looks nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
Firefox on Windoze 10. new login page just won't auth me. I can get in to jpegpull (BI's default UI), and then ui2.htm loads (cookie or remebered password,) but if i logout, i can't log back in on the new login page...

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
It works.

I'm a maroon. apparently I changed my password and had no recollection of doing so.
apologies for the false alarm. gotta lay off the vodka. or maybe i need more...

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It works.

I'm a maroon. apparently I changed my password and had no recollection of doing so.
apologies for the false alarm. gotta lay off the vodka. or maybe i need more...
No worries pozzello...BP toils away helping one maroon at a time!