I must have bad luck...or good...depending on how you look at it

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
internet revenge is fun, but it goes both ways.. these guys likely have scumbag friends and family, they will blame you for the actions of those twats and then you have a good old fashioned Hatfields & McCoys situation.

Dont shit where you sleep.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This would be pure gold. Though I think I would create a fake fb account as someone in a nearby town (just to anonymize yourself), friend him, and then hold onto the videos long enough to let the police do their investigation. If nothing comes of that, post them to his page and ask if this is him breaking into a house. Then be sure to screen capture the ensuing hilarity. (This could become worthy of Reddit's ProRevenge subreddit.)
Yeah, or if nothing comes of the investigation, threaten to share the video with his friends and family (name a few by name, extra points if you figure out he has a job and use his workplace) unless he turns himself in. I would be 100% sure you have a proper ID though, because if you didn't, it could backfire like crazy.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Revenge is fine and all but they will pretty much know exactly who you are and where your place is. Remember that.

I would only post this video "after" the cops bust them. Then ad a message to the end of the video saying they have been arrested.

If the cops don't arrest them I would talk to the local TV station about it, providing you have a local TV station. Posting it might be good but having it seen on TV would be 100 times better and might spur the cops into action. Public pressure to curb local crime specially with Known perps ID'd in a video, the public would demand action from the cops.

Robert
Oh please do say how one would know when its posted from a fake Facebook. 9 out of 10 people don't remember where they have stupid moment none the less on remembering something that isn't a major thing. Remember it takes twice for someone to realize they are being followed the first time they see you they think nothing of it but let them see you twice and they start thinking.

Running to the news concerning beer cans is like a 3rd graders telling on people. Im pretty sure dumping it on someones FB will leave things civil when you start slamming people on the news you are going to get way more then should come of the issue. If i were doing stupid stuff and rather then hitting me directly with it you went to the news well the response will be a lot worse then had you just called me out on it directly. Secondly running to the news to FORCE the police to do something about something as small as littering is to say the least a dick move and a waste of valuable police resources.

How about letting the police do their jobs and decide for themselves rather trying to force them to do something. Thats the issue with todays society they run to the press when the police don't police to their likes and standards. Ruining ones life which we all know the press does once they run with a story is a evil thing. Look at the officer that shot that kid in furgeson they ruined them mans life along with any career he may have had along with the family just to find out he was innocent.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
this is the 'breaking into the beach-house thread', not the 'throwing beer cans on the lawn' thread.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
How about letting the police do their jobs and decide for themselves rather trying to force them to do something.
Because the often dont do what the are supposed to do. Sometimes they need a kick in the ass. Hell I have seen prosecutors refuse to prosecute assaults caught on cams, because, simply they are lazy. And as pozzello pointed out, these asses tried to gain access to OP's HOME. What excuse do you have now?

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Because the often dont do what the are supposed to do. Sometimes they need a kick in the ass. Hell I have seen prosecutors refuse to prosecute assaults caught on cams, because, simply they are lazy. And as pozzello pointed out, these asses tried to gain access to OP's HOME. What excuse do you have now?
LOL i must have had a seriously lapse going on upstairs for some reason i thought this was the beer can thread LMFAO let me go kick myself in the ass

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
LOL i must have had a seriously lapse going on upstairs for some reason i thought this was the beer can thread LMFAO let me go kick myself in the ass
I'm putting that beer can guy on the news.