I need remote consultant to attach my 3 cameras to my new BI software.

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I bought an LPR and 2 ptz MiniDomes with 8 channel HVR that my HP laptop, windows 10 and BI can't link to BI. I tried the DaHua IP configure tool which didn't work. I'm not sure who manufactured the LPR (HIKVision?) and the PTZ's (DaHuas?) I can't tell as the Forum Store stuck their stickers over the original tags on the Camera and the internet can't locate the manufacturer info. Can someone send me a Forum Member who could take over my computer with a program similar to Remote Desktop so I can learn to use BI? I want to pay for the work.
Old Useless Vet with one foot in the grave and an energetic beautiful bombshell wife who will be the contact person as I lost a lot of my hearing during Nam sleeping by big guns all night long. Old Vet mostly useless but still fighting for my culdesac by building a camera system to protect the old guys from the coming robberies, home invasions and coming collapse of our Blessed Nation.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bought an LPR and 2 ptz MiniDomes with 8 channel HVR that my HP laptop, windows 10 and BI can't link to BI. I tried the DaHua IP configure tool which didn't work. I'm not sure who manufactured the LPR (HIKVision?) and the PTZ's (DaHuas?) I can't tell as the Forum Store stuck their stickers over the original tags on the Camera and the internet can't locate the manufacturer info. Can someone send me a Forum Member who could take over my computer with a program similar to Remote Desktop so I can learn to use BI? I want to pay for the work.
Old Useless Vet with one foot in the grave and an energetic beautiful bombshell wife who will be the contact person as I lost a lot of my hearing during Nam sleeping by big guns all night long. Old Vet mostly useless but still fighting for my culdesac by building a camera system to protect the old guys from the coming robberies, home invasions and coming collapse of our Blessed Nation.
@Mike will be along to assist.

You have blue iris, so you didn't need the NVR, my 2 cents.
I have offered to assist you more than once, via remote login, but you never responded to my offer.